The Who Am I? Quiz
- A free online personality quiz.
- An insightful look into who you really are.
- Based on the OCEAN (Big 5) personality model.
- Developed by our very own psychologists.
The Success Quiz
- A free online career personality quiz.
- An insightful look into what drives and motivates you.
- An understanding of how you can use these drivers.
- Based on the Schwartz Values Model.
- A free visual quiz to help you understand yourself.
- Based on Myers-Briggs personality model.
- Understand how you work, love, spend and have fun.
- Get personalised life advice, book suggestions and more.
Getty Images Quiz
- A test that uncovers what your visual preferences say about you.
- Get personalised image recommendations for your personality type.
- A collaboration between our psychologists and the image experts at Getty Images.
How it worksThe science
Simple Questions, Amazing Answers
The VisualDNA profiling tools have been created by our experienced team of creative developers and expert psychologists building on the latest research into personality and behaviour. They constantly develop and refine the science behind our technology so that it remains at the cutting edge and we can help you understand more about yourself and unravel the complex web of traits, states and life stages that make you who you are.
Our image-based quizzes let you express the real you instinctively, without the need for precise wording.
The magic happens in the background while you’re selecting your answers. Using sophisticated analysis methods on the images that you select, we make connections and join the dots between different aspects of your life and personality. These are connections that you might not have made before. We then use this rich understanding to deliver you a personalised programme of feedback and content that can help you change your life.
Personality theory - The classical, the contemporary and the beautiful
We use the Big 5 Profiling Methodology to profile our users. In psychology, the ‘Big Five’ traits are five broad dimensions of personality developed through lexical analysis and widely acknowledged by psychologists as the most comprehensive empirical approach to understanding personality. The five factors are Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, Openness, Neuroticism and Extraversion. Each factor consists of a cluster of more specific traits that correlate together.
Images and the brain
Our quizzes work in a rapid, single-click visual answer interface that we believe interferes much less with your emotional state than conventional online surveys. Here’s how it works: taken together, our methodology captures subconscious thoughts, impulses, emotions and inherent likes and dislikes. These thoughts are less influenced by contemplated responses that we usually see with conventional statement-based personality tests. We believe that this innovative method of questioning enables us to understand complex issues in a less invasive way.
Online word-based surveys and questionnaires rely on radio-buttons, tick-boxes and drop-downs menus that require hand-to-eye coordination. Think about it: all of these actually inhibit your emotional responses, and may cause stress and fatigue. Therefore, word-based surveys move you, the respondent, into a different psychological state – one that is more analytical. Concentrating on an image quiz is significantly easier than conventional verbal surveys and we’ve seen that our users like them as well – our quizzes have exceptionally high completion rates which average 80%.
Join our community
Interested in understanding yourself better? Join us and hear about new quizzes, apps or ebooks!