Updated 17 May 2016
“We” are Imagini Europe Limited (Company Registration Number 05565112) with registered office at 54 – 56 Camden Lock Place, London, NW1 8AF. Our trading name is VisualDNA and our principal place of business is at Interchange Triangle, Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8AB. We are committed to protecting your privacy and are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (number Z9712306). We provide various data analytics and targeted content and advertising services (“Services”) and devise image-based quizzes (“Quizzes”) for our clients and business partners, which include website owners and advertisers (“Clients”) under the VisualDNA, Youniverse and Imagini brands. We also operate a number of websites, including http://www.visualdna.com, http://www.youniverse.com, my.visualdna.com, http://valuable.me (the “Sites”).
If you have any queries or comments about our use of your information, please get in touch with us by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to Customer Support, Imagini Europe Limited, Interchange Triangle, Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8AB
- Information Collected
We collect personal information from visitors to Sites or our Clients’ websites, individuals who open advertising emails sent by us or our Clients, participants in our Quizzes and users who interact with online adverts or who otherwise visit websites within our network, including:
- Information provided by you:
- Name, address and email address.
- Demographic information such as age, gender and country of residence.
- Data on your image preferences and information about products and/or pages viewed when you participate in our Quizzes. Although we cannot identify you individually from your image preferences, your responses help us to build up a picture of you, your characteristics, lifestyle or preferences in order to serve you personalised adverts and content.
- If you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence and/or collect information from such correspondence.
- Information collected automatically from your computer:
- Your IP address, which is the unique address of your computer which is automatically provided to other computers when your web browser or email application requests a web page or email from those computers on the Internet.
- Information about the type of browser you are using (for example Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari).
- “Clickstream” data collected from “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs”, “action tags” or “Web bugs”), including information about your journey across the Internet and your browsing behaviour around various websites, including interactions with adverts, within our network.
- Hardware or operating system device identifier. For example, IDFA for iOS, Android ID for Android, and Google Ad Ids.
- We may combine your information with information about you that we get from other sources, including information held by our Clients and our business partners.
- Use of personal information
On behalf of our Clients
- We also use device-unifying technology to establish the connection between a user’s devices.
- The information may also be used for analytical and strategic development purposes, to measure the effectiveness of content and adverts and to provide you with a more personalised service on both our Site and our Clients’ websites.
- Where our Clients are using your information for the above purposes, we encourage them to make you aware of this in their privacy policies and to explain how you can opt-out of such practices.
For our own purpose
- Our Sites are generally intended for use by our Clients and other businesses looking to use our Services. We will therefore use your personal information to provide and improve our Services, respond to your enquiries and requests, administer orders and accounts and to provide you with information about our Services. You may opt-out of receiving mailings by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharing information
- We will only share your name, contact details and other information which can directly identify you, with our Clients if you have provided your express consent. We may share other information, such as your responses to Quizzes as part of our Services to enable our Clients to design or improve their services and products and for other marketing purposes.
- We may also use third parties to provide services on our behalf, which may involve them processing your information, e.g. to complete partial addresses or to augment the information we hold about you. Such companies may only act on our instructions and will not be able to use your information for their own purposes without your consent.
- We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this Policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or re-organisation of Imagini Europe Limited or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. However, except as described above or unless we are required to do so by law or to enforce our terms and conditions of use, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or others we will not disclose, sell or distribute your information to any third party without your permission.
- Can I remove my information?
- Absolutely, we believe that you should be in control of your data and should be able to delete it at any time. To do this simply visit http://my.visualdna.com where you’ll be able to delete (opt out of) your entire profile. You can also find out how to block cookies here.
- You also may at any time request access to all personal information we hold on you, by writing to Customer Support, Imagini Europe Limited at Interchange Triangle, the Stables Market, Chalk Farm road, Camden, London, NW1 8AB. We will provide this information within 40 days of a written request for a small administrative charge.
- You can also opt-out of our cross-device partner services by following the below links;
- Safeguards, security and storage
- Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the Sites, participating in Quizzes and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge our processing of personal data in this way. However, we will endeavour to protect all personal information collected through this website in accordance with strict data protection standards.
- All of the information we collect or record is restricted to our offices or designated sites. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. We will explicitly ask you when we need information to identify you. We may require you to co-operate with our security checks before we disclose information to you.
- We will retain your information for a reasonable period or for as long as is required by law.
- Where applicable, we comply with the Internet Advertising Bureau’s (IAB) Good Practice Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising
- Other websites
- We may change this Policy at our discretion by publishing the changes on the Sites and other pages where this Policy applies. We will indicate at the top of the page the date the Policy was last revised. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Sites to see if there have been any changes to this Policy.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should email us at email@example.com or write to: Customer Support, Imagini Europe Limited, Interchange Triangle, Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8AB.