This role is an exciting opportunity for a mid-weight Graphic Designer to join a rapidly growing unique ad-tech business. You’ll be responsible for all marketing creative to ensure VisualDNA is well positioned to grow further. You’ll also support our quiz team in the quiz production process contributing to the user experience and image research. You’ll be producing creative that’ll be in front of leading global advertising agencies, publishers and brands.
If you have an intuitive understanding of design, exceptional knowledge of the digital ecosystem and love following the latest trends in graphic design, this will be a great foundation. As well as this you need to be a committed, diligent worker who understands that delivering exceptional creative to deadlines is an expectation you must meet.
We work with major brands, agencies and publishers from across the globe and are expanding at a rapid pace. This is a Camden, London office based role and one that allows you to make a major contribution to both our B2B and B2C products.
To apply it is essential that you are:
- Experienced in a Graphic Design role for at least 2 years, as well as have a relevant design qualification
- A creative individual who can take a brief, an idea or a wireframe and produce something beautiful
- A great team member who works well with colleagues under pressure and is seeking a demanding job with career growth potential
- Adaptable. You’ll need to be able to create visually engaging marketing collateral for both B2B and B2C sides of the business
- Autonomous. Although guidance will always be there, you’ll have confidence in your ability to get on with a project unaided
All applicants need to provide a written account of why they should be considered and any candidates not living in London area currently must provide details of their visa status and ability to re-locate. Further detail on the company, role and candidate requirements are:
More detail about this job role – you will be:
- An expert with Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop and Illustrator) and In Design, for digital and print
- Comfortable working with both animated graphics and images
- Comfortable with working with existing graphics and typography, and developing new iterations when appropriate
- Experienced in UX
- Up-to-date with current design trends and techniques
- Digital savvy and knowledgeable about digital best practices
- Working with a Marketing Manager, our quiz team, web developers, Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Psychologists, and the operations team to ensure the smooth delivery of key projects and products.
- Developing Proof-of-Concepts and conceptual ideas that will increase user engagement and further develop our B2B and B2C products.
Key responsibilities include;
- Delivering creative for marketing collateral such as brochures, guides, leaflets, branded goods, info-graphics, white papers websites.
- Delivering creative for digital marketing campaigns such as emails, banners, social images and landing page imagery.
- Working with the quiz team to innovate on our core quiz product.
- Supporting the quiz team to optimize quiz completions from a design perspective.
Additional responsibilities will be assigned depending on your areas of interest and skill set. This can include working with functional teams on product development, client activity and management, and innovation and data analysis.
VisualDNA is a marketing technology company combining the science of psychology with the technology of big data so brands, agencies and publishers can understand and better target their digital audience at scale. VisualDNA uses innovative and patented visual personality profile tests to gather profiles directly from consumers. We use predictive analytics across 650m global digital profiles to power advertising audiences across display, video, search and in both desktop and mobile channels. Over 80 of the top 100 digital advertisers target digital advertising with VisualDNA audience data in verticals including retail, finance, travel, entertainment, auto and technology.
To apply, please email your CV, current salary / expectations & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful candidates will be contacted within 10 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
No agencies please.