International Sales Manager
You will be responsible for selling and servicing our digital advertising data products by developing and managing relationships with advertising agencies and trading desks in the fast growing programmatic digital media market.
We are the leading provider of consumer data to digital advertisers in the fast growing programmatic digital advertising market and over 80 of the top 100 brands use our data. We enable advertisers to create target audiences for their digital advertising campaigns through our unique consumer insight based on consumer quizzes combined with VisualDNA’s big data network of around 500m profiles of consumer internet behaviour.
You will focus on finding new clients for our data and growing existing ones, diagnosing client needs and constructing strategies to maintain and grow revenue across existing and new agency clients for VisualDNA and with consumer brands directly. The focus will be France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
- Finding new revenue opportunities in the programmatic advertising market for consumer data profiles
- Growing and cultivating existing client relationships to maximise client retention and satisfaction
- Establishing yourself as a trusted and knowledgeable advisor to major advertising agencies and trading desks
- Managing accounts responsible for running 100’s of campaigns using our data every month contributing significant revenue
- Responsibility for maintaining and growing revenue, and identifying opportunities for growth for clients under your remit
- Converting client opportunities into contract deals, with the ability to deal at many levels within an agency from traders and buyers to senior executives
- Effectively communicating the VisualDNA brand and its products; emphasising case studies to current and prospective clients
- Develop tactical sales strategies and presentations to engage multiple decision makers across complex agency group structures
- Maintain & manage a healthy pipeline of meetings, prospects and upcoming campaigns and have clear account growth plans
- Proactively build and maintain an extensive network of contacts throughout the digital advertising space
- Maintaining strong internal relationships within the immediate Media team and across the company as a whole
- Cross functional liaising with our product, creative and technical teams, in order to ensure expertise and delivery of products to clients
- Communicate ongoing sales activity through regular sales meetings and pipeline reports
- Proactively developing new accounts from initial contact (although this isn’t the main feature of the role)
- Superb presentation, influencing and negotiation skills; ability to convey the key benefits of data solutions clearly & confidently
- An ability to communicate effectively to build strong relationships at all levels both internally & externally
- Embodies a real passion for pitching and closing deals with experience of delivering results from both cold and warm leads
- Extremely detail orientated with the ability to identify new business opportunities from emerging technologies and product development
- A solid understanding of online technologies, digital display advertising and experience of working within the digital marketing industry (ideally 3+ years)
- Experience of client relationship management ideally within advertising, marketing, interactive, consulting, or a related field
- Ability to translate client requirements into solutions – disciplined and structured with first-rate problem solving skills
- A team-oriented, collaborative approach, but willing and able to take responsibility for personal targets/deliverables
- An ability to identify and resolve recurring problems and take the initiative for improving existing processes
- BA/BSc degree in a relevant field (MBA, advanced degree and/or professional qualifications a plus)
- Good mathematical / statistical understanding, confident talking about customer profiles, data and analytics
- Appreciation of a fast-paced and constantly fluid start-up culture
- Client-focused and wanting to develop first class relationships with clients at all levels
- Strong negotiating skills and confident at dealing with terms on IO’s, contracts and statements of work
- A team player with a sense of humour
- Fluency in at least two European languages apart from English
- Demonstrable experience of account management of multiple, demanding clients with 2 years minimum in digital advertising or selling to advertising agencies
- Experience of successfully selling data or similar products to advertisers or marketers
- Demonstrable experience of exceeding sales revenue, new customer acquisition and customer satisfaction
- Strong network of contacts across agency groups across France, Germany, Italy and Spain, preferably trading desk sales or account management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has developed innovative technology within the fastest growing area of digital marketing, audience profiling and targeting. We believe joining the team at VisualDNA is personally, professionally and financially rewarding. Over 1,000 top brands target advertising using our data every month.
VisualDNA provides an attractive environment and reward to it’s committed team including competitive base salary, sales commission programme, superbly designed 2nd floor office in the heart of Camden Market, breakfast, regular team lunches, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, table tennis and gaming for downtime, spacious kitchen diner / company town hall, beer o’clock on Fridays and regular company meetings to chart our progress.
To apply, please email your CV, current salary / expectations & covering letter to email@example.com
All successful candidates will be contacted within 10 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
No agencies please.